Serradura pudding is originated from Portugal, but developed in Macau. It is a regular pudding layered with biscuit crumbs. Macau as a former Portuguese colony and world class tourist attraction, it helps to bring this traditional dessert to the world.
Now I am going to show you how to make Serradura pudding with just simple 4 steps.
- biscuit (half pack)
- condensed milk (a little bit)
- whipping cream (250g)
- green tea powder (a little bit)
- salt (a little bit)
1. Crack the biscuit into small pieces, blend them into crumbs with the blender.
2. Put whipping cream, condensed milk and a little bit of salt together and mix with hand mixer. Mix them well until the texture is thick and creamy. ( I personally like savoury cream, so I put salt in it, you may ignore it if you do not want the cream to be salty.)
3. Put the biscuit crumbs at the bottom layer (foundation), then put mixed cream on the top of it. Repeat this process until the entire cup is filled up. Please to make sure the first layer has to be the crumbs.
4. Sift the green tea powder to the mold of your choice to create beautiful pattern.
5. Remove the mold and it is all done, please enjoy the dessert.