How to make purple sweet potato dorayaki
It has been quite long time that I did not share cooking recipe. Omg, It’s crazy busy work schedule in the end of the year, working like 12 hours a day. So happy that I finally settled down everything and start to enjoy my Christmas holidays. In order to kick off my Christmas days, I just made this cute little Japanese snack – purple sweet potato dorayaki. As usual, I am going to break down step by step how I made this dorayaki in very easy way.
- Low gluten flour —– 100g
- Egg —— 1pc
- Corn oil —–10g
- Honey —–8g
- Sugar —– 28g
- Purple sweet potato fillings —– a little bit
- Aluminum-free baking powder —– 3g
How to make it
1. Put the egg into the bowl and beat it evenly with the beater.
2.In a separate bowl, mix the honey, corn oil, milk and sugar together.
3. mix everything together.
4. Put baking powder and low gluten flour into the mixture and beat them with the beater until the powder is totally mixed well.
5. brush a little bit of corn oil on the pan, pan fry the batter until the surface turns to golden colour.
6. Finally, place the purple sweet potato filling and sandwiched it with dorayaki that we just made.
Here we go with the little Japanese dorayaki, you may choose the filling your choice. I used to put strawberry jam with goes very the dorayaki. Please feel free to let me know which is your favourite filling of your dorayaki. If you like to make some cookies for your Christmas snack, please check our cranberry cookies recipe.