Sweet sticky rice with mango is one of the iconic food in Thailand, you can buy it everywhere in the big malls and street. Thai people eat it as staple food and sometimes as dessert. I am going to show you how to make sweet sticky rice with mango in simple steps.
Mango —– 1000G
Sugar —– 5G
Salt —– 3G
Mint Leaf —– 3G
Sticky Rice —– 250G
Coconut Milk —– 250ML
Desiccated Coconut —– 100G
1. Put rinsed sticky rice and 250ml of water into the rice cooker. Wait until the sticky rice is fully cooked, cool it down for later use.
2. Peeled and sliced the mango
3. Get half bowl of sticky rice and place it on a plate
4. Cook the coconut milk, salt, sugar on the pan with low heat. Cook until the salt and sugar are all melt.
5. Place the sliced mango and pour the syrup (Step 4) over it, finally sprinkle some desiccated and fresh mint leaf as decoration.