Avocados are rich in nutrient, it contains good fat with low calorie. With its smooth texture, it is the perfect replacement of cheese to make the pasta sauce. What’s more, the whole wheat pasta keeps you stomach filling, therefore, the avocado pasta is definitely the good choice if you are on diet.
Avocado —— 1
Whole Wheat Pasta —- 100G
Basil —– 50G
Parsley —– 10G
Coriander —- 30G
Lemon —- 1
Pine Nuts —- A little
Garlic —– 2 small pieces
Olive Oil —- 2 tablespoons
Salt —– 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Broken —- A little
1. Prepare all the ingredients you need
2. Juice out the whole lemon and get a little bit of lemon zest.
3. Picked a ripe avocado, peeled and sliced it. Sprinkled some lemon juice over it to prevent oxidizing.
4. Wash the basil, parsley, coriander. Peel and slice the garlic.
5. Shell the pine nuts.
6. Put basil, parsley, coriander, garlic, avocado and pine nuts into the electric blender.
7. Add the lemon juice and around 3 tablespoons of water, blend them altogether.
8. Then add olive oil, black pepper broken and salt, blend until you see the sauce texture.
9. Add 1L of water and 10g of salt in the pan
10. Boil the pasta for about 10 minutes, if you like the pasta with softer texture, you may boil 2 minutes longer.
11. Put the avocado sauce on the top of the cooked pasta, then well stir.
12. Finally, sprinkle some lemon zests, black pepper broken and pine nuts.