(Recipe) Healthy Banana Pancake Easy Recipe
This oil-free, non-foaming and non-powdered pancake with banana, blueberry and strawberry is very delicious, nutritious and healthy. It is also suitable for kid.
Low-gluten Wheat Flour —– 100g
Eggs —– 2
Milk —– 120g
Icing Sugar —– 20g
Lemon Juice —- few drops
Banana —- 1
Blueberries —– 6
Strawberries —- 2
1.Separate egg white and egg yolk. Use beater to beat the egg yolk throughly.
2. Add icing sugar and milk into the egg yolk, continue to beat it throughly.
3. Add sifted Low-gluten Wheat Flour
4. Continue beating until all the powder disappear.
5. Add 3 drops of lemon juice into the egg white.
6. Use electric beater to beat it until it turns thick bubble foam
7. Mix the egg white with the egg yolk mixture
8. Take a scoop of the mixture, pan fry it with lowest fire
9. Until you see the surface appears little bubbles, then flip over and pan-fry around 30 seconds (Golden brown colour)
10. Sandwich some banana slices with the fried pancakes.
11. Finally, add some strawberries and blueberries on the top.