(Recipe) Egg Cheese Rice Ball – Nutritious Breakfast Selection
Breakfast starts from the rice ball, thick cheese and boiled eggs, delicious and nutritious, full of energy and unlimited spirit.
- Parsley —– a little
- Black pepper —–a little
- Cheese slice —–Two pieces
- Cooked rice ——-Half bowl
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Boil the eggs
3. Cool the eggs with cold water
4. Shell the eggs
5.Chop the eggs into small pieces
6. Put some pepper powder with half bowl of rice
7. Mix together the rice and the chopped egg
8. After mixing them evenly, pick certain amount of rice and knead it into a ball shape
9. Place them nicely of a plate
10 Fold the cheese and place it on the top of the rice ball
11. Microwave it for around 30 seconds, wait until the cheese slightly melt and turn into deep yellow colour, then sprinkle some crushed parsley on the top
1. You can add your favourite food in the rice ball, you can add ham or fried bacon, etc.
2. A cheese slice can make two rice balls, and half a bowl of rice can make four rice balls.
One thought on “(Recipe) Egg Cheese Rice Ball – Nutritious Breakfast Selection”
Those look super yummy! I will have to try them, thanks for sharing!