The combination of tomato and egg can be described as a natural pair. The nutritional value of both ingredients is extremely high. Tomato is rich in carotene and vitamins, which can protect our cardiovascular, and eggs are also indispensable high-nutrition food in our daily life. The most classic way of cooking is to scramble the eggs with tomatoes. Let’s make it in different way, the egg roll style is rich in favour and delicate, with sour of the onion, egg and tomato that mix everything together. Just easy and delicious, children are going to like it. Let’s jump into the recipe!
1.Prepare all the ingredients
2. If the tomato is small, use three, and the big one should use two. Peel the tomato and chop them into pieces, put 2 teaspoons of sugar and place it for 15 minutes.
3. Beat the eggs, poured into starch and stirred until there is no small particles appear.
4. Drain the water out of the tomatoes and put them in the egg paste.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, add chopped green onion and mix well.
6. Brush a layer of oil in the non-stick pan, pour the egg paste in, do not be too thin or too thick, use a medium fire to fry until the bottom is shaped.
7. Continue to fry for 1 minute after turning over, and turn it to make it evenly heated when frying.
8. After frying, take it out and cut into pieces.