(Recipe) Homemade Detox Vitamin Water
In the hot summer, you need a refreshing drink. It is a fruit infused detox vitamin water, refrigerated drink of various fruits, vegetables and herbs. It has fresh fruit and unlimited vitality. At the same time, this detoxification water is also deeply loved by people on diet. A cup of fruit and vegetable detoxification water is better than various summer drinks. This detoxification water also has the function of slimming your body. The calories are very low. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins. You will not get fat even you drink a lot. You can choose seasonal fruits in your country as part of the ingredient. For me, I like the waxberry which helps with the feeling of thirsty.
Lemon —- Half
Waxberry —– 6 to 8 pcs
Orange —- Half
Cucumber —- Half
Mint —- A little bit
1.Prepare ingredients and pick some fresh mint
2. Waxberry soaks in salt and clean throughly few times.
3. Soak the orange and lemon with baking soda water to remove pesticide residues. Then wash the cucumber with tap water several times.
4. Wash the mint and placed it in a cup, gently squeezed with a rolling pin to allow the mint to release juice
5. Cut lemon, orange and cucumber into slices.
6. Put the fruit in the cup, put the bayberry first, then put the orange, lemon and cucumber
7. Finally pour into cold water, cover the lid and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
1. This detox vitamin water is a bit sour, you can add some honey. You can put any fruit that you like.
Please make sure to check out more of our recipes, we’ll share recipe regularly.
5 thoughts on “(Recipe) Homemade Detox Vitamin Water”
Perfect thirst on a hot sunny day…wax berry is new to me… thank you for sharing this recipe…
This sounds so good. Going to make this over the weekend!
Please try it. It’s very easy to make.
This is great recipes, I hope you don’t mind if i keep your recipes for my wife. Thank you
Please share it to your friends and family too 🙂